Our Mission Statement (what we offer)

A locked section for News related posts and Information regarding our Community

Our Mission Statement (what we offer)

Postby Dark Diablo » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:17 am

Here at Vertigo Gaming we strive for earning you, the player as a community member, we believe that in order to form a good solid community we need players who all share similar idea's on how a community should work, as such we will not ignore any suggestions that may further increase the success of the Community.

We will do our best to ensure that everyone feels welcomed from all walks of life and styles, whether you're Male, Female, Gay, Bi, Lesbian, Transgender, Furry, Brony, Young, Old, working or not, heavy gamer, recreational player, we will welcome you no matter what, should you ever feel that we are not providing the best for anyone of you please let us know immediately so we can correct or work towards bridging gaps and address all concerns, Gaming communities come and go but throughout my years in and out, I have taken pages from all these other so called "Communities" and not once have I seen any one of them welcome and be open to everything, Communities are about the players and members.

With this in mind any Major Decisions will be addressed before everyone and open to everyone to voice their concerns and views,

With that I close off by extending a personal invitation on behalf of the Owners and Founders to say Welcome, Welcome to a Community for the Members.
"Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it." - Unknown.

Dark Diablo
Community Owner
Community Owner

Return to News and Info